Friday, July 20, 2018

Happy birthday quotes for mother

Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!

Mom, I want to tell you that – every year I crown you with the “Best Mother of the Year” award. There is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways.

Happy Birthday to my great mom.

Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.

cute-birthday-wishes-for-mother-from-daughter-with-images-and-quotes-2

Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me.

I treasure our special relationship and share your warmth and love on this special day. Happy Birthday.

Mom I want to thank you for all this years you raised me. I really appreciate it and admire you.


Happy birthday to the most amazing mom! I wanted to wish you an unforgettable birthday,  filled with lots of joy and happiness, but most importantly – love!

Happy Birthday, Mom you were my very first friend and you are still my best friend. you are the best mother a daughter could ever hope to have.



Happy Birthday, Mom you were my very first friend and you are still my best friend. you are the best mother a daughter could ever hope to have.

Mom, there is no other person who can take the place of yours in my heart. I’m so lucky that I’ve found the best mother in this entire world. You’ll always remain as

the number one mom to me, no matter how far I’m from you.



No matter what I’ve said but deep down in my heart, you are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday mom.

Mama, all I want that I could grow up like you in the future. I wish you a happy birthday and it’s all your guidance for which I have become the person I’m now.

To the woman that always brought the best in me or at least saw the best in me regardless of what I did. Happy Birthday.





cute-birthday-wishes-for-mother-from-daughter-with-images-and-quotes-6
You’re an amazing person and my heart is filled with warmth when I thinking of you.

Dear mother, I wanted to say happy birthday and wish you lots of happiness, joy, laughter, health, love and many many more things your heart desires,

You don’t stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing. Happy Birthday MOM


Every birthday memory I have includes you lighting the candles on my cake. Thank you for all that you have done, and I am looking forward to returning the favor

this weekend.

cute-birthday-wishes-for-mother-from-daughter-with-images-and-quotes-7

Every morning when I wake up, I always thank you. Your perfect supervision, your heart, your love and your warmth have given me a lot. You are the one who loves

me unconditionally. You are always my lovely mom, wishing you a happy birthday.

The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.


Every mom is special, but trust me there is no other mom who can be compared to your qualities and abilities. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish

happy birthday.

Have a great day today and a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday.

cute-birthday-wishes-for-mother-from-daughter-with-images-and-quotes-8

Thank you, mom, for taking care of me, for being here with me, and I hope that today I can make up for everything that you have done,

You may look frail and weak but they never know that you are the strongest person I know especially when it comes to protecting your children and your family. I

hope you have a grand time during your birthday.

You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. Thanks to you, Mom. I wish you a very warm and happy birthday. May God pour

all the love and warmth on you.

If you were not my mom already, then I would be absolutely jealous of whoever was your daughter. You’re awesome, Mom. Happy Birthday!

Mom, you are my angel darling. My heartfelt greetings to you on this special day. Happy Birthday, mom.




1 comment: